Skip to main content
- Single Sided Conventional (NonPTH)
- Double Sided Conventional (NonPTH)
- Plated Through Hole (2 Layers)
- Multi-Layers up to 20 Layers
- IMS (Metal Backed Substrates)
- Rogers, Taconic, Arlon & Nelco Laminates
- 3 x Visual CAM and 1 x UCAM Software Seats
- Design Rule Checks and Design for Manufacture checks on all supplied data.
- Panelisation layouts to specific drawing requirements.
- In-house photo-plotting - Gerber Crescent 40 plotter.
- Photo-plotting resolutions up to 8,000dpi. (4,000dpi standard).
- Netlist creation for electrical test data.
- In-house Electrical Test data generation using UCAM software platform
- RS274-X Gerber (preferred)
- RS274-D Gerber (aperture list required)
- DXF, DWG, HPGL and EPS file imports and conversions
- NC Data – Excellon Format 1 & 2 (preferred)
- Sieb and Meyer Format 1000 & 3000
- FR4, FR2, Hi-Tg, Polyimide, BT Epoxy, CEM1, CEM3, IMS, Rogers, PTFE
- Material thickness available from 0.2mm up to 4.0mm.
- Finished copper weights up to 140µ (4oz)
Maximum PCB Manufacturing Panel Sizes
- PTH & Multi-Layer – 508mm x 609mm (20” x 24”)
- Non PTH – 558mm x 762mm (22” x 30”)
- Rogers Materials 305mm x 457mm (12" x 18")
- IMS Substrates - 457mm x 609mm (18" x 24")
PCB Manufacturing Specifications and Tolerances
- Max. layer count – >10
- Min. track – 0.127mm
- Min. gap - 0.127mm
- Min. hole Ø – 0.25mm (Drilled)
- Min. slot Ø (peck drilled) – 0.6mm
- Min. annular ring – 0.15mm (above drilled hole size)
- Routed profile +/- 0.15mm
- Scored edge +/- 0.35mm
- Finished hole Ø tolerance (Plated) +/- 0.05mm
- 2nd stage drill Ø tolerance (Non Plated)+/- 0.05mm
- 2nd stage drill tolerance (positional) +/- 0.2mm
- 2 x Double Sided Flying Probe
- All test data prepared & verified in-house.
- Liquid Photo-Imageable Solder Resist (Wide choice of colours available)
- Liquid Photo-Imageable Component Ident (Wide choice of colours available)
- High reflectivity LED 900W White (suitable for LED lighting applications)
- High density yellow (suitable for ident marking on white solder resist)
- Peters SD2955 Peelable Solder Resist (Suitable for Lead Free Processing)
- Leaded Hot Air Solder Levelling – Non RoHS
- Lead Free Hot Air Solder Levelling – RoHS compliant (Sn100C Alloy)
- Immersion Nickel Gold – RoHS compliant
- Electrolytic Hard Gold – RoHS compliant
- Sterling ® Silver – RoHS compliant
PCB Quality Systems
- BS EN ISO9001-2015
- IPC-A-600 to latest Rev for Printed Circuit Boards
- IPC-A-610 to latest Rev for Electronic Assemblies
- In-house Certified IPC trainers for PCB and Electronic PCB Assemblies
- UL Approved (File no: E207295).
- In house laboratory facilities.