All of our manufacturing equipment is selected to provide high quality processing with efficient throughput and minimal changeover times. By ensuring we select and invest in the right equipment we are able to provide high quality PCB assembly solutions for high mix, small to medium batch requirements.
Driven by our desire to increase efficiency and maintain product quality we are committed to continuing to invest in our manufacturing facilities to ensure that we remain a major force in the UK electronics market. As you would expect from a leading UK printed circuit board manufacturer and assembler we have an impressive range of PCB assembly and ATE test equipment at our disposal.
PCB Assembly Equipment
Solder Paste & Adhesive Application
- Fully Automatic MPM Ultraprint 2000 HiE solder paste printer with vision alignment and 2D post paste inspection capabilities
- Nutek Automatic in line board loader
- Semi-Automatic DEK248 solder paste printer with camera alignment.
Samsung SMT Component Insertion Platform.
- CP45 FV NEO - 6 Heads 15,000 cph, 0201, 0.5mm BGA
- CP40 CV - 4 Heads 10,000 cph, 0402, 1.0mm BGA
- CP20 CV - 2 Heads, 6,000 cph, 0402, 1.0mm BGA
- Combined placement capacity up to 31,000 cph
- Nutek Automatic board loader
- In line inspection conveyor
Wave Solder and SMT Reflow
- Blundell CMS400 leaded and lead free wave solder lines
- Heller 1088 4 Zone forced air convection reflow oven with edge and mesh conveyor system
- Circuitmaster 6 Channel Oven Profiler with Wave Shuttle adaptor
- Folungwin FL-VP660 6 zone forced air convection reflow oven with edge and mesh conveyor system with on board reflow profiling
Through Hole Component Insertion
- Blackell LS920 light guided semi-automatic component insertion stations with cut and clinch for axial, radial, DIL and SIL components
- Universal axial sequencer 6241B with automatic cut and clinch
- Mascot light guided component insertion stations
Test, Inspection and Software Programming
- Genrad ATE testers provide accurate and efficient functional testing
- Wide scope of manual bench test and functional test equipment
- Large array of PIC programming and EEProm programming tools
- High magnification Mantis inspection equipment
At Cleveland Circuits we take the greatest care to ensure that your product is manufactured and tested to the highest possible standard and by utilising proven quality control procedures we always aim to exceed your expectations.
If you have a requirement for PCB Manufacturing, Assembly, Prototypes or would like to discuss your next project, complete our contact form and one of our friendly and knowledgeable team will contact you, alternatively, telephone 01287 651991 to speak to one of our team immediately.