Design for Manufacture is a set of guidelines that ensure manufacturability. By applying DfM potential issues may be addressed during the design stage.
DfM guidelines take into account the processes and capabilities required to manufacture your printed circuit boards, making Design for Manufacture a constantly evolving process.
As a direct result of DFM principles the increase in manufacturing efficiency of the final assembly reduces the overall cost of your product.
Cleveland Circuits offer many solutions to help develop your products and bring them to the marketplace including:
- Design for Manufacture
- Use of advanced PCB CAD software layout tools
- PCB layout schematic diagrams
- Technical development of your project
- End of line test schedule development
- Test kit manufacture to aid production verification
- Full product specification and documentation
- PIC software development
If you have a requirement for PCB Manufacturing, PCB Assembly or would like to discuss your next project complete our contact form or request a quote and one of our friendly and knowledgeable team will contact you, alternatively, telephone 01287 651991 to speak to one of our team immediately.