For those projects where time is a critical factor, we offer a quick turn prototype service for assembled PCBs. As a single source supplier for all your electronic requirements we are able to deliver cost saving benefits through competitive component procurement and supply chain management.
Surface Mount (SMT) and Through Hole (PTH) PCB Assembly
We have an extensively equipped PCB asembly area allowing for volume assembly utilising multi-head automatic SMT placement and through hole component insertion equipment to provide accurate, reliable and repeatable electronic assemblies. Alongside this we can also produce prototype and smaller quantity orders using our select team of manual assemblers.
- Quick turn prototype assembly service.
- Flexible changeovers suited to low/medium volume, high mix PCB assembly requirements.
- Multi-head automatic SMT placement and through hole component insertion
- Mixed technology SMT and through hole assembly.
- 0201 and 0.5mm BGA capabilities.
- Vision aligned solder paste application with 2D post paste inspection.
- ATE and manual functional testing.
- PIC and EPROM programming.
- Box build and final product testing.
- Acceptability standards to latest revision IPC-A-610.
In addition to our PCB manufacturing and electronic assembly service we also provide wiring harness and interconnection products by utilising the resources and expertise of our sister company Connect-2 Technology.
To see our surface mount equipment in action please view the video below.